- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Submitted by Jackie
- 1 lb. Bob Evens roll sausage
- 1/4 lb. of Velveeta cheese cubed (more or less as taste)
- 1 medium onion chopped fine
- 1 red or yellow pepper chopped up fine
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
Fry up the sausage and break up to small pieces.
Mix cubed cheese in the hot sausage and melt.
Add chopped onions and remove from heat.
Take crescent rolls and flatten each individual one out into a circle.
Place the circular crescent roll into a muffin tin filling the pan till the whole tube is used up.
Take the sausage, cheese, and onion mixture and fill each individual crescent roll in the muffin tin.
Bake as directed on the crescent roll label.
Serve with a spinach salad and fruit parfait.